Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Season



Been a busy holiday season! Hence the infrequent posts...errr sorry!

Here are a few photos of what I've been doing. Mainly a nice blend of cheesy holiday tourist stuff (Bryant Park tree, Rockerfeller Center tree, Saks Window peeping, Peppermint Mocha-twist sipping, etc.) also some work functions mixed in and lots of shopping, baking (ok I'm lying about the baking, but I WANT to do some!) and lots of stress! I seem to always get really stressed this time of year no matter what is going on. It always seems like I have a million things to do and I freak out (I "freak out" alot...).

Anyway, I was snowed in tonight, just hanging out and catching up, so I figured I'd do the recap thing. Also, I just wrote a guest blog post to be appearing soon on my bosses blog HilaryTopper.com. Not sure when it will be up, but keep checking anyway...it's a fun read!

No comments: