Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Addicted?


I have been adding new blogs to my RSS feeder for about 2 hours now. My boyfriend just called me out on the phone. He claimed I was holding the phone in one hand and scrolling through websites with the other--not entirely true--I had the phone balanced on my shoulder and was using both hands to read the latest on Mashable and Geeksugar... ;)

I think I have a newfound love of tech gadgets...I decided I must have one of these (see above, still learning about picture placement...) Calling Steve Jobs, I would gladly accept an early x-mas present :)

As of this moment, I have accounts on:

Plaxo
Linked In
Facebook
Myspace (is anyone using this anymore?)
Twitter
Friendfeed
Tumblr

I'm sure there's more...am I missing any good ones??

My next steps (gotta save some excitement for the weekend) are to upload a bunch of photos to Flickr and possibly some video to Vimeo. Stay tuned :)

No comments: