Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm back!

Ok, I took a longer break than expected because I literally couldn't bring myself to leave my mini-paradise island in Rhode Island!

Had a great weekend in Newport, where I slept peacefully to the sound of birds chirping and a gentle fan breeze, consumed mass quantities of cheeseburgers, hot dogs, potato chips and coronas and almost forgot I didn't still live there!

After stepping off the Amtrak in a crowded, humid and smelly Penn Station I pretty much decided that me and NYC were officially seeing other people. NYC, it's not you, it's me, but I really think it's time we ended our tumultuous love affair....at least until I've had some time to clear my head and figure out what I really want...

Tomorrow I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging countdown to the big 3-0 but tonight I'll leave you with the attached few images that will surely help frame my next few posts. Stay tuned!



No comments: