Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Post

Wow, it's been so long since I've written, it's not even the same season anymore!

Excuses:

1) I really need a new laptop or netbook (send all donations to allie.herzog@yahoo.com )
2) I've been in the process of moving/apartment hunting (whole looooong seperate post to come on that)

Also, I've been trying to figure out what exactly I should be posting on here. I see my blog and as a place for me to publicly document my life and write about random things I experience, feel, observe, etc. I hope I'm not oversharing but at the same time I've enjoyed having this outlet as a strictly fun and non-work related place to write and express myself. So that's what I'm going to keep it as. As much as I love reading fellow marketing, PR and social media people's blogs that focus on the business, I kinda like the alliezog blog as a (mostly) non-industry related space. Of course from time to time my love for social media, technology and all other things geeky will show through, but I hope I can maintain this blog as a place to ramble on about my life, whether anyone will read it or not.

So stay tuned for my experiences on apartment hunting in NYC (EPIC TORTURE), bits about my favorite TV shows (Gossip Girl, Mad Men to name a few...) and other random things that fasicnate me. As for my opinions on the state of print journalism, the world of politics, and fun new social media tools (all topics of great interest to me) they may seep in from time to time but for now, they are not the main subject of this blog :-)

1 comment:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Both good excuses, you're forgiven!