Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy week!

You know how they say, when it rains, it pours? While it is, quite literally, pouring out right now. As I sit in Subtle Tea, the place that has been my home away from home for the past 4 months that I have been "offficeless," I can look back on the last 5 days and appreciate all the things that have happened. For one, I was lucky enough to be covering Internet Week for Pepsico and have been basking in the glory of being involved in all the excitement of the week, whether its been the seminars, the parties or just the tweets, its been fun to be a part of it. Check out all my posts so far, here, and keep checking back for more details here on my blog!

The second bit of excitement of the week is that I have officially accepted an offer for a full-time job starting very soon. Expect the juicy details soon...but I am very excited about this new opportunity and can't wait to continue my professional adventures at a new place.

So, on this rainy Friday, I am looking forward to my future and saying goodbye to Subtle Tea (at least Monday-Friday...). I'll miss you yummy Chai Lattes!

No comments: