Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Keeping it up...

Bet you didn't think I'd really do it did ya? Here I am! :) Let's see, what significant happened today...

Well the planning for the 30th is fully underway. I realized that everyone has their own idea of the perfect party. It's funny because usually the best nights I've had have been completely random, unplanned and not at all what I would have described as a perfect evening. On the other hand most of the times I've carefully orchestrated a "perfect evening" it's gone horribly wrong.

When I thought of my ideal 30th - it obviously included my best friends and my man (who probably won't be there...sadface). Beyond that though, my "demands" were: trendy neighborhood (althought I'm not sure why because I never actually hang in trendy neighbors now...), juke box (this is big one for me but may have to deal), a comfy seating area while also having an ample "dancing area", oh, and free private room, and of course, cheap and delicious drinks. That's not too much to ask is it??

Anyway, stay tuned because I think we may have found the "perfect place!"

No comments: