Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Major life updates

Whoa, whoa, whoa--it's the end of MAY already?! Once again, I've been completely MIA with no good excuse at all. In my defense though, here is a rundown of the major life changes that have occurred since my last post!

Left my job of the past year for a new beginning, said goodbye to some really great and interesting people

Started my new job with an incredible company that is very "likeable!" (more details to come!)

Celebrated my two-year anniversary with my boyfriend (by far the longest relationship of my life for those who were wondering)

Found out said-boyfriend is moving (temporarily, hopefully) to pursue his passion of coaching and teaching and generally molding and influencing young minds (commendable)

I promise to write more (a promise I KEEP making), until then--thanks for sticking with me folks! :)




No comments: